Future of Education
Kids learn and develop in different ways.
special, unique individuals.
and should be free to learn in
We support families by providing
expertise, advice, and resources.
Mat-Su Central is a
Trauma Sensitive School.
Empowering students through relationships, resiliency and hope.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE
Learning Happens Everywhere…
Enrolling now for 2017-2018!
Check out our Registration page for more details.
Navigating Mat-Su Central Orientations
- Come and learn about our program, ask questions, and meet our staff:
- Thursdays @ 2pm – 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
- The Mat-Su Central front office hours are as follows:
- open July 17 through July 31 (Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm)
- Mat-Su Central advisory staff will be returning on August 1st and regular office hours will resume
Mat-Su Central develops lifelong learners through meaningful partnerships and dynamic personalized learning.
Mat-Su Central is a model of excellence in personalized education.
The future of education
The future of education will be a more personalized learning experience for each student. Mat-Su Central is helping to lead the charge for individualization and creative options for our state.
600 E. Railroad Ave., Suite #6
Wasilla, AK 99654
Ph: 907.352.7450 • Fax: 907.352.7480
Office Hours: 8am-4pm, M-Th 8am-3:30pm, Fri
Apple Distinguished School
Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.