Future of Education
Kids learn and develop in different ways.
special, unique individuals.
and should be free to learn in
We support families by providing
expertise, advice, and resources.
Mat-Su Central is a
Trauma Sensitive School.
Empowering students through relationships, resiliency and hope.
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE
Learning Happens Everywhere…
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
- The Mat-Su Central front office hours are as follows:
- open through June 16 (Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm)
- closed June 17 to July 16
- open July 17 through July 31 (Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm)
- Mat-Su Central advisory staff will be returning on August 1st and regular office hours will resume
- To order a copy of the the MSC Graduation, please visit matsutv.weebly.com.
- For Graduation Photos, please visit www.events.lifetouch.com.
The deadline for reimbursements dated through April has passed
- Reimbursements for May 1st – June 30th must be submitted by June 30 before midnight.
- More reimbursement info – Click here >
Enrolling now for 2017-2018!
Check out our Registration page for more details.
Mat-Su Central develops lifelong learners through meaningful partnerships and dynamic personalized learning.
Mat-Su Central is a model of excellence in personalized education.
The future of education
The future of education will be a more personalized learning experience for each student. Mat-Su Central is helping to lead the charge for individualization and creative options for our state.
600 E. Railroad Ave., Suite #6
Wasilla, AK 99654
Ph: 907.352.7450 • Fax: 907.352.7480
Office Hours: 8am-4pm, M-Th 8am-3:30pm, Fri
Apple Distinguished School
Recognized by Apple as a distinguished school for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence.