Registration & Enrollment Information
Mat-Su Central is a fully recognized and accredited public school, and is part of the Mat-Su Borough School District. Students who are new to the valley or enrolling from other programs will need to register with MSBSD. Those with students already in schools can access and modify their family and student records through iParent.
For more info, see below.
Enrollment for 2019-2020!
Current MSC Enrollees
- Simply complete your registration in Synergy (MSBSD)
- The front office will contact you to set up an ILP appointment.
- Complete the ILP Scheduler Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the school.
- Complete Synergy registration.
- You will receive a phone call from the front office to schedule your student’s appointment. If you like, you can also call the front office to confirm we have received your forms.
See the Calendar for MSC Tours to learn more about our program.
What information do I need to enroll my child?
To enroll your student in the Mat-Su School District for the first time you will need the following items:
• Birth Certificate
• Immunization Records
• Student Physical
• Completed Enrollment Packet
Moving? Changing Schools?
Please contact the Registrar to begin the withdrawal process and return all Mat-Su Central School materials and equipment to the school. Contact Jim Renk or Henry Henson in Accounting/Reimbursements if you have questions about what materials need to be returned and/or if you would like to see about purchasing some of your student’s curriculum or materials.
Record Requests must be received in writing. Phone requests cannot be processed.
There are no “Rush Jobs” available at any time. Normal processing time is 3 to 5 business days.
For Transcript requests, please contact by phone, email or in person. Information we will need to process your request:
• Student’s date of birth
• Where it should be sent – need address, fax # or a transcript can be picked up in person at the Mat-Su Central Office
If you have lost your diploma, we cannot provide you with another one. If you need to prove to someone that you have graduated, please request a transcript.