Wilderness First Aid Course
People get hurt, sick, or lost. The temperature drops, the wind picks up, and it starts to rain or snow. Would you know what to do? By learning a few basic skills, you can make the difference between a good outcome and a bad one- and maybe even save a life.
Training will include simulated emergencies and hands on activities outdoors. Dress warm And bring a water bottle.
For Grades 9- 12
- What: Wilderness First Aid Certification
- When: December 4th (11:15 am – 3:00 pm), 5th, 6th , 7th (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Where: Project Room, Mat-Su Central School, Wasilla Campus
- Cost: $260 this price includes all materials and lunch. This price can be automatically deducted from the student(s) allotment.
- How to Enroll: Contact Jaylin Holz at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit: See your advisor for how this class can supplement you ILP. Certificate: Students will receive a WFA certification through SOLO & national CPR certification from ASHI. Questions? Contact Dorothy Adler at 907-982-6945 or email at email@example.com
- Fill out a MSC Permission Slip
- Fill out a Release of Liability Wild Med Courses – youth ROL (1)