Mat-Su Central School is committed to offering helpful links to supplemental learning activities for students at home.
All Areas of Learning
- Playful Learning Activities You Can Do With Your Preschooler Anytime!
- Alaska Dept. of Education– A comprehensive list of remote learning resources
- Alaska Early Learning Guidelines
- Ready Rosie and Teaching Strategies resources: Healthy at Home
- Best Beginnings Preschool Specific activities
- Common Sense Media: Best Preschool Apps
- The Fred Rogers Center; The Role of Relationships in Children’s Use of Technology
- PBS Parents
Social and Emotional
- Second Steps Resources for Students and Families
- COVID DAP Book
- Conscious Discipline Breathing & Feeling Visuals
- Everyday Steps to Reading and Writing (NAEYC)
- Unite for Literacy: Books available in multiple languages including American Sign Language (ASL)
- Storyline Online: FREE children’s literacy resource with activity guides and lessons for K-5 students to do at home.
- Special Online Activities – Open to ALL students throughout the community
- Need help creating a school schedule at home?
- Health and Wellness
- ACE’s Workshop: This FREE ONLINE workshop is open to ADULTS who are interested in learning how to identify and counteract Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) to develop resilient kids.
- Healthy Futures, a health and wellness program
- kids kupboard, offering free meals for students throughout the Valley.
- Pocket Resource Guide Everything from emergency agencies to food and nutrition centers