Moonlit Science Presents: Sea Creatures
Workshop description: We will be exploring the different ocean zones and the creatures that live in them. How different animals have adapted to their zone and what amazing features allow them to be successful.
- Location: MSCS, Project Room
- Dates: Sept. 5, 12, 19, & 26
- Times: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Ages: 5-8
- Cost: $200 for all four sessions
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Michele Walker
- How to Enroll: call 907-3061188 for details and registration or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space is limited. Registration closes on September 1st.