Workshop Description: Get your heart pumping and your toes tapping as you learn basic Irish Dance in this fun, weekly class. Build agility, stamina, rhythm, and confidence in this upbeat fitness class. Whether you call it Riverdance, or Lord of the Dance, this is Irish step dancing at its noncompetitive greatest, where you’ll learn basic Irish moves and steps set to modern and traditional tunes.
Now at 2 locations…MSCS Wasilla & MSCS Palmer Campuses… choose which one works best for you.
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer AK
- Dates: Mondays, October 1st – December 10th (class will not meet on December 3rd.)
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Grade level: Boys and girls ages 7 and up
- Cost: $15 per class (paid monthly) + $30 registration fee that covers socks and t-shirt
- How to register: Call or Email instructor Colleen Oefelien at 907-306-9199, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website for more information about our program: http://adventurewrite.com/blog1/irish-dance/