Mat-Su Central School is committed to offering helpful links to supplemental learning activities for students at home.
- General Academic Resources
- Special Online Classes Offered Through MSCS
- Virtual interactive bingo game, featuring local trails in the Valley: Onward and Upward
- MSCS Club 100, Health and Wellness Program: Click here to download the MSC Club 100 activity log
- Wilderness Emergency Medial Education; online wilderness first aid re-certification class
- MSCS Hiking Club, Health and Wellness club, showcasing outdoor recreation activities with online discussion forum
- Learning with Lockwood presents: Pandemics Thru History (5 Free online video conference lessons)
- Lunch with Lockwood: Free video conference seminars on some of history’s great moments.
- Happy Club: Online forum to discuss, plan and implement personal goals in life.
- Human Relations Class: Online classroom designed to encourage connection, social/emotional learning, and healthy life skills.
- Talking to students about COVID 19
- Health and Wellness
- ACE’s Workshop: This FREE ONLINE workshop is open to ADULTS who are interested in learning how to identify and counteract Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) to develop resilient kids.
- kids kupboard, offering free meals for students throughout the Valley.
- Pocket Resource Guide Everything from emergency agencies to food and nutrition centers