Mat-Su Central School is committed to offering helpful links to supplemental learning activities for students at home.
- English / Language Arts
- Other Subjects
- Special Online Activities – Open to ALL students throughout the community
- Story time with Miss Angie, Mat-Su Central School’s Kinder Kick-Start teacher
- You Tube Channel Daily videos from an Elementary Counselor. (Tara) Angelina Klapperich
- Virtual interactive bingo game, featuring local trails in the Valley: Onward and Upward
- MSCS Club 100, Health and Wellness Program: Click here to download the MSC Club 100 activity log
- MSCS Hiking Club, Health and Wellness club, showcasing outdoor recreation activities with online discussion forum
- Healthy Futures, Health and Wellness Program
- Goose Bay Elementary FB Read Aloud
- Need help creating a school schedule at home?
- Health & Wellness
- ACE’s Workshop: This FREE ONLINE workshop is open to ADULTS who are interested in learning how to identify and counteract Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) to develop resilient kids.
- kids kupboard, offering free meals for students throughout the Valley.
- Pocket Resource Guide Everything from emergency agencies to food and nutrition centers