Why Dry Ice is Such a Gas
Workshop description: Voted my number one class of the year. Don’t miss this hand on class using dry ice. It is Awesome!!! Learn all about Carbon Dioxide in a fun way. Your students will love all the cool experiments they perform in this class from catching bubbles with their hands to shooting the tops off of film canisters to eerie smoke to squealing quarters. Super Fun!
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer, AK
- Date: Friday, October 12th
- Time: 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7 -12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Mr. Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max enrollment is 12 students.