Become a Forensic Scientist
Workshop description: This class teaches us to solve crimes the scientific way. We’ll learn about blood splatter patterns, drug detection, human hair samples, basic ballistics, trace evidence, fingerprinting and a whole bunch more cool stuff!
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer, AK
- Date: Friday, March 8th
- Time: 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7 -12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Mr. Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max enrollment is 12 students.