The Coolest Class: Liquid Nitrogen
Workshop description: Sooo Coool!!! (actually -250 below zero and -110 below zero respectfully). Voted my number one class of the year. We will mess with Dry Ice and Liquid Nitrogen and you will see things you’ll never forget. Don’t miss this hand on class where you will see Liquid Nitrogen Demos and mess with dry ice. It is Awesome!!! Your students will love all the cool experiments they perform in this class and make Ice cream from the liquid nitrogen
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer, AK
- Date: Friday, March 1st
- Time: 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7 -12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Mr. Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: email@example.com
- Max enrollment is 12 students.