Plastics, Polymers, Ghost Crystals & More!
Workshop description: In this class we’ll learn about how to make two part glow in the dark plastics, fake stage prop wounds, ghost crystals the size of baseballs, blow molding and acrylic picture frames. Kind of a cool take and make class. Parents will probably want to participate in this class as well.
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer, AK
- Date: Friday, November 9th
- Time: 3:00 – 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7 -12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Mr. Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: email@example.com
- Max enrollment is 12 students.