DNA Extraction & Necklaces
Workshop description: Extraction and DNA in a necklace- Extract your own DNA and put it in a necklace to take home! The basics of DNA are explained in this class and the class is very informative and fun. We will determine why you look the way you do and predict what your kids will look like, extract DNA from peas/strawberries and you!!
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer AK
- Date: Monday, October 29th
- Time: 3:00- 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7-12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: email@example.com
- Max enrollment is 12 students