Battle of the Books
Description: Battle of the Books is a reading program that motivates students in K -12th grades. Third -12th grade students read books from their grade level list, join school based groups, practice and compete at the district competition to demonstrate their abilities and to test their knowledge of the books. Kindergarten- 2nd grade enjoy a story time style of social interaction centered around books.
- K- 2 Storytime- Wednesdays, 2:30 – 3:00 PM
- 3rd & 4th Grade Battle of the Books Group- Wednesdays, 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- 5th & 6th Grade Battle of the Books Group- Wednesdays, 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- Middle School Battle of the Books Group- Tuesdays, 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- High School Battle of the Books Group- TBA
- Questions? Contact Katie Conover at: firstname.lastname@example.org