The “Chemystery” of Candy
Workshop Description: Learn about many different experiments you can do like shrink marshmellows, microwave peeps, experiment with pop, pop rocks, and all sorts of different candies. This should be a sweeeet class (Ha). Your kids will be amazed at all the different stuff there is to know about the chemistry involved in candy. Plus they’ll get an early start on spring with some sweet surprises.
- Location: MSCS Palmer Campus, 742 S. Alaska St., Palmer Ak
- Date: Friday, February 15th
- Time: 3:00- 4:30 PM
- Grades: 7-12
- Cost: $50.00 This price includes all materials. Mr. Bergey will write a receipt at the class to be used for reimbursement at MSCS.
- Educational Vendor Instructor: Ron Bergey
- How to Enroll: Call 907-982-0716 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max enrollment is 12 students