Summer Equine Science, June 4 – June 9, 2018
- Spend a week on a real horse ranch learning all about Equine health and care:
Evolution and Anatomy
Safety, Nutrition, Basic Care
Careers in the Horse Industry
Housing, Fencing, Footing
Vaccines, Worming, Prevention
Veterinary care, Farrier care, First Aid, Training Support
Prepping for Travel
- DAYS/ LOCATION: June 4th- 9th, Monday through Friday – Bluff Park Farm (*Saturday at the AK State Fair Grounds)
- TIME: 8:30am – 3:30pm (Snacks Provided!) Students should bring a sack lunch.
- STUDENTS: Current 8th – 11th graders only. Earn .5 Science credit by attending this week-long class AND completing a culminating project (due in August 2018).
- COST: $165 Per Student (includes Rodeo admission on June 9th)
- How to Enroll: Space is limited, CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
Need more info? Contact Laura Porter at 907-352-7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org