Do you have the skills to survive in Alaska?
Join us on a field trip to the Eagle River Nature Center and learn some important backcountry survival skills. Our skilled naturalist guide will teach us fire and shelter building and how to survive in the frigid Alaska winter.
- Date: Tuesday, December 12
- Itinerary: Meet us at MSCS at 9:15am. Board the school bus at 9:30am. The Eagle River Nature program will run from 10:30am – 12:30pm followed by a sack lunch at the center. We will return to MSCS between 2:15- 2:30pm.
- Cost: Student price- $17 (the student cost will be automatically deducted form their allotment) Adults are free.
- This field trip is designed for grades 4th and up
- Parents and students have the option of meeting us there.
Special Instructions: Dress for winter, and bring a sack lunch to be enjoyed at the Eagle River Nature Center.
MSCS Permission Slip to Participate