Get Ready To Battle!
Battle of the Books is a program that motivates students to read and increases their comprehension. The goals of the program are:
- challenge and recognize students who already love to read
- encourage reluctant readers
- broaden students’ reading interests
- increase reading comprehension and fluency
- inspire discussion and analyzing of literature
- promote academic excellence
Feel free to wish these students good luck as they represent MSCS at the Battle of the Books District Competition.
Mat – Su Central School Middle School Team: TBA
- Date: Friday, February 2nd
- Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Location: Mat-Su Central Schol, Project Room & Auditorium