- This event has passed.
Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FASFA)- Help
November 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Going to college next year? Need financial aid or not sure if you do?
Students and their parents/ guardians are invited to learn more about the college financial aid process. Michelle Boyden, MSCS counselor extraordinaire, will be available to answer your questions regarding college admissions and scholarships. You will receive information and assistance necessary to complete your FASFA form.
It’s best to create a FSA (Federal Student Aide) ID prior to attending the meeting. Create your FSA ID at www.fsaid.ed.gov. A FSA ID is required for both the student and one parent to log in to the FAFSA application and to provide a digital signature.
- Date: Tuesday, November 27th
- Time: 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- Location: Mat-Su Central School Palmer Campus (742 South Alaska St. Palmer, AK)
- Cost: FREE
- Instructor: Michelle Boyden, MSCS Counselor
- No sign-up required
What will I need to fill out the FASFA?
- Social Security Number
- Federal Tax Returns, W-2’s and other records of money earned
- If you are a dependent student, then you will need the above info for your parents too.
- FSA ID
Questions? Contact Michelle Boyden at Michelle.email@example.com