“For our family, co-enrollment feels like a gift each and every semester. We keep wondering why everyone isn’t doing it. Each semester we get to participate in a beautifully regimented school program that fits within our family’s core values and beliefs, while simultaneously choosing extracurricular, enriching classes specifically tailored to our son’s academic advancement. For us, there is no better situation that could be offered. “
-June Ruda, MSC co-enrolled parent
WHAT IS CO-ENROLLED?
Students who attend private schools and homeschool co-ops throughout the state have a strong academic base. Mat-Su Central partners with private school families and homeschool co-ops to provide further enrichment and opportunities. Our specialized staff and certified teachers help make these possibilities a reality by developing an Individualized Learning Plan for each student.
These opportunities often include:
- Higher education courses
- Advancement and remedial courses
- Extra-curricular/Vendor options
- MSCS On-site classes
- Technology – iPad, Mac, Chromebooks, Robotics, etc.
- Progress monitoring and standardized testing
- Special education services
- Educational Travel
- and more…
MSC can partner with any private or co-op school locally, statewide, or on-line.
- Pre-K: $500 (to be utilized from older sibling’s allotment)
- K-12: $2200 (as of 2016/17)
- 11-12: Honors allotment available up to $2700
For more info on how you can use your allotment, please contact a co-enrolled advisor.